20th Sep – CREATIVE STUDIO LIGHTING with LINDSAY ADLER
Lindsay Adler is one of the World’s Top 10 Fashion photographers and we’re flying her in from the USA for this NEW UK exclusive just for you…
Out of stock
Lindsay Adler is one of the World’s Top 10 Fashion photographers and we’re flying her in from the USA for this UK exclusive just for you…
Join NYC fashion photographer and Canon Explorer of Light Lindsay Adler in this jam-packed 1 day in person workshop designed to take your work up several notches.
This is not a basic or introduction to lighting: It is a way to build amazing creative results based upon strong lighting principles. See how one, two, three or four lights can be used to create striking mood and lighting.
Learn how to use ordinary lighting modifiers in extraordinary ways to create eye-catching results.
You’ll LOVE Lindsay and you’ll LOVE this with this creative lighting demonstration and hands-on workshop.
Why will this make me a better photographer?
You’ll learn an amazing range of skills as follows:
- Take your work up several notches with this creative lighting demonstration and hands-on workshop
- Learn how to use ordinary lighting modifiers in extraordinary ways to create eye-catching results.
- This class is not a beginner’s course: It is a way to build amazing creative results based upon strong lighting principles.
- See how one, two, three or four lights can be used to create striking mood and lighting.
- Explore unusual modifiers to unlock entirely new realms of creativity in the studio.
- Lindsay will break down her favourite lighting tools, techniques and modifiers, and will create stunning images before your eyes.
- Watch – then shoot!
- Break free of traditional lighting and expand your creative possibilities in the studio
Want to pay by instalments?
No problems, simply click here and tell us how you’d like to pay and we will make it happen!
All workshops must be paid in full before attendance.
Is this for me?
This is a unique opportunity to learn the secrets of one of the World’s Top 10 Fashion Photographers and is ideal if you want to gain valuable insight and skills into creative studio lighting.
This class is not a beginner’s course: It is a way to build amazing creative results based upon strong lighting principles.
You will need to bring a camera and a have basic understanding of how to use it.
You will have the opportunity to shoot and put you new found skills into practice.
Amersham Studios is the UK’s foremost photography training center and working studio. We’ve created a warm friendly environment where no question is a stupid question and all makes and models of cameras are welcome. You’ll get to play with the latest gear, spend time with our experts and leave a better photographer.
We limit the number of attendee to small numbers to ensure we deliver a world class experience.
As with all Amersham Studios courses will be providing:
– FREE transport to and from Amersham Station.
– Kick ass coffee, refreshments and cucumber water.
– A scrumptious buffet lunch (We’ll ask about any dietary requirements by email a week before the workshop)
Our Experts Credentials:
Fashion photographer Lindsay Adler has risen to the top of her industry as both a photographer and educator. Based in New York City, her fashion editorials have appeared in numerous fashion and photography publications including Marie Claire, InStyle, Noise Magazine, Zink Magazine, Elle, Rangefinder, Professional Photographer and dozens more. As a photographic educator, she is one of the most sought after speakers internationally, teaching on the industry’s largest platforms and most prestigious events, having been named one of the top 10 best fashion photographers in the world. Lindsay has worked with some of the top brands in the photographic and related industries such as Canon, Adobe and Microsoft.
A clean, bold, and graphic style has become the hallmark of her work, whether shooting advertising campaigns, designer look books, jewellery, hair campaigns, fashion editorials, or professional athletes. Lindsay is renowned for her creativity and collaborating with designers and stylists in order to create fresh looks.
An author of 5 books, she is always working on new ways to share her passions and knowledge with others. Each year she teaches to tens of thousands of photographers world-wide through prestigious platforms such as creativeLIVE, KelbyOne, and the industry’s biggest conferences.