Amersham Studios is delighted to announce that we’re fully open from 1st September 2020 with a comprehensive range of Covid measures in place for both a comprehensive range of photography workshops and photo studio hire.
We truly believe that we can now deliver the world-class photographic education you’ve become accustomed to whilst keeping you safe. We have undertaken a full risk assessment for ourselves and the Royal Photographic Society and are able to safely accommodate a total of 9 workshop attendees plus staff and are taking the following measures:
Before you arrive:
– The studio is cleaner with anti-bacterial cleaning material before each workshop including hard surfaces, handrails, door handles, etc.
– We know wearing a mask all day will spoil the brilliant workshops we deliver, so we’ve worked especially hard to avoid it. We’ve redesigned various workshop layouts to eliminate shared shooting stations and create private shoot spaces, plus classroom seating layouts are spaced and divided by clear plastic screens to allow interaction whilst safely dividing you.
Whilst You’re Here:
– On arrival please use the IR automatic hand sanitizer station located on the back of the entrance door
– Please arrive wearing a mask/face covering
– A clearway is marked in the studio floor to avoid congestion and allow all staff and customers to move safely from one area to another
– Customers are asked to maintain a minimum of 1 meter plus social distance and 2 meters where possible
– A safety briefing will be given at the beginning of each workshop
– Bathrooms are operating on one in and one out & towels have been replaced with disposal towels
– Customers are asked to use the IR Automatic hand sanitizer station main studio after using the toilets
– Staff will now operate the touch screen coffee machine and water dispenser using disposable gloves
– Drinks will be delivered to a table in disposable cups and an open bin has been installed to avoid the need for customers to touch it
– Sealed packs of sandwiches are now provided to customers instead of a buffet lunch
– Customers will need to wear face coverings in all areas except in social distance seating classrooms and socially distance private shoot spaces. So for example, attendees to Flower workshops will not need to wear masks whilst shooting provided they remain in their private shoot spaces.
– During workshops, staff will now be repositioning and adjusting lighting equipment, etc
– Staff will be wearing face shields as appropriate.
After You Leave:
– We are maintaining a full list of attendees for track and trace purposes
– Customers are requested to inform us if the develop covid 19 symptoms with 14 days of attendance.
We’re really excited to be back and are here to look after you. keep you safe and to make you a better photographer.
Here’s a quick video showing both a number of our COVID measures and our new Creative Flower studio layout: