On-Demand Digital Workshop: How to Create Gaming and Cinematic Composites with Karen Alsop
Learn how to create amazing cinematic and gaming style composite with award winning world class compositor and International educator: Karen Alsop.
This ‘edit along at home’ workshop was recorded live during her £949 2016 UK weekend workshop at Amersham Studios + contains stock images, custom plates, brushes, etc. to allow you to create 2 of your own images worth an additional £299!
Learn how to create amazing cinematic and gaming style composite photographs with award winning world class compositor and International educator: Karen Alsop.
Karen will walk you thought every stage of the process from how to shoot with a green screen to the final image and every step in between.
This ‘edit along at home’ workshop was recorded live during her £949 2016 UK 2 Day workshop at Amersham Studios + contains stock images, custom plates, brushes, etc. to allow you to create 2 of your own images worth an additional £299!
CREATE AWARD WINNING IMAGES:
Karen created 3 images during this workshop of which 2 have subsequently won international awards and you can edit along with 2 of these to create your very own images.
Wow, what a weekend! Thank you so much Karen – for sharing the secrets of your craft, and for leading us through a powerful two day workshop at the amazing Amersham Studios. I am enthralled and inspired to continue with what you have taught us – be it for a hobby or for promotion – I believe you have instilled us with the knowledge to further our own skills in the story art arena. – 10/10 – Tracey.
I’ve learnt so much this weekend you’ve blown my mind. The individual steps seem so simple, but oh my, how powerful they become once combined. I cannot wait to go practice my new found skills – 20/10! – Heulwyn.
IS THIS FOR ME?
This workshop is ideal if you want to learn or explore the art of creating realistic cinematic composites and improve your Photoshop skills.
You’ll need a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop including an understanding of layers.
You can download a FREE trail version of Photoshop here.
WHY WILL THIS MAKE ME A BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER?
It’s like you’ll be in the room on this edit along 2 days which cost £949 to attend, you can work along at your own pace and you’ll be able to get a real insight on everything from marketing, shooting green screen to producing 2 final images.
KEY LEARNING POINTS:
- Karen shares her story, experiences and secrets in getting established, how to add value in your marketing, educate and manage your clients expectations and how to promote your business.
- Learn how to find inspiration, how images are built, an overview of the editing process, plus how to plan and construct the perfect background.
- Learn how to create amazing and convincing background plates by mastering perspective, adding magic with stock elements, utilizing the power of smart objects and the clever use of color.
- Leave your fear of shooting on a Green Screen behind. Learn how to avoid a green cast on your subject, the how to freeze motion, the importance of depth of field, how to get meaningful test shots and how to do a test cut out which will save you valuable time.
- The entire process of editing the final images and insight into all of her trade secrets.
You’ll receive access to our learning system which tracks and supports your journey though the 8 hours of video which is broken down into 14 lessons, 2 x background plates (for educational use only), stock images, and Photoshop brushes. All this is worth an additional £299!
OUR EXPERTS CREDENTIALS:
Karen Alsop is an Award Winning, Australian, Melbourne based photographic digital artist. Expanding on two decades of photographic and graphic design experience, Karen brings photography and art together to create stunning artworks that tell a story and take the viewer into another world and time.
Specialising in Portrait Art, her digital portraiture captures the personality and character of her subjects by placing them within a visual story highlighting their interests and loves.
Karen is a Global Tether Tools Ambassador, Ambassador for EIZO Australia and Canson Infinity Ambassador.
Karen is also supported by Kayell Australia, ProTog, and Wacom Australia