On-Demand Digital Workshop: How to setup a Home Photographic Studio
Learn how to setup a killer home studio for both Product and Portraits on a minimal budget by multi award winning commercial photographer: Simon Ellingworth
Want to setup a brilliant home photographic studio for products, food, still life or portraits?
Save valuable time and money by buying just the things you need and learn to use your studio like a pro.
Key Learning points:
– Why setup a home photography studio?
– Environmental factors and how to overcome them
– Lighting options: Daylight v Continuous v Speedlights v Strobe
– A Product studio and what you’ll need
– A Portrait studio and what you’ll need
– Studio principles and how to think like a studio photographer
– 3 ways to make a single light into multiple lights
– Links to equipment and other resources
– 13 step by step videos
– Links to all gear mentioned
OUR EXPERTS CREDENTIALS:
Simon Ellingworth rediscovered photography in 2010 and was a finalist in the ‘International iPhone Photography Awards‘, ‘Mobile Photography Awards‘ & ‘Professional Photographer of the Year‘, previously runner up in ‘Professional Photographer of the Year‘ and ‘Sony World Photography Awards‘. Simon’s tutorials have been published by a number of blogs including Lifehacker, DIY Photography.net, Life in Lofi, SLR Lounge, etc.
Two years ago, driven by a passion for putting quality back into photography education, Simon created Amersham Studios / Trade Secrets Live which now attracts customers from all over Europe for it’s high quality day workshops.
You may also like…
On-Demand Digital Workshop: RPS Collection: Macro & Art with John Humphrey£55.00 Buy product
On-Demand Digital Workshop: Photoshop Skills Boost: Brushes, Shadow and Light with Dracorubio£29.00 Add to cart
On-Demand Digital Workshop: How to Create Gaming and Cinematic Composites with Karen Alsop
£199.00Add to cart